The Bishops of Scotland have NOT reimposed the Sunday obligation, but if you wish to attend Mass it is essential that the conditions below are observed.
- Social distancing is to be carefully observed;
- Face-coverings are compulsory for those attending church (except under-5s);
- A maximum attendance of 50 people per service;
- For each Mass, the parish is to retain details of names and contact details of all attendees. (Please note this is for track and trace purposes and if there is a case of covid-19 in the church this will have ramifications for those who attend that Mass).
Mass times for this week are as follows:
You will now be required to book to attend Mass at St Columba’s or St Peter’s.
Sunday & Saturday vigil Masses will be open for bookings at 12 noon every Wednesday here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/30753214066
Saturday evening Vigil 5.30pm – St Peter’s
Sunday morning 9.30am – St Columba’s
Sunday morning 11.30am – St Peter’s
Sunday evening 6.30 – St Columba’s
- Click on the Mass you wish to attend
- Check you are looking at the right date and time for the Mass you wish to attend
- Click ‘Register’
- Select the number of tickets you need (4 is the maximum but if you have more than 4 people just make 2 bookings)
- C lick ‘Register’
- Enter your contact details as the person organising the booking. (This is needed for Track & Trace.)
- Click ‘Register’.
- Your next screen will say “Thanks for your order!” and confirm details of the Mass you’re going to.
- You’ll also receive an email to confirm the booking. It might take a few minutes for the email to arrive; but if it does not arrive, check your Junk / Spam folder just in case.